I’m gradually catching up with my posting and wanted to share these creations with you, made at our July team meet.
I led a project for everyone to to create this card. I had recently presented it at another event. I just love these chickens, they’re so much fun!
- Stamps: Hey Birthday Chick
- Inks: – Memento Black, Bumble Bee, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
- Card: – Bumble Bee, Real Red, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
- Tools: – Birthday Chick Dies, Blending Brushes, Aqua Pen, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Dimensionals
Karen led a project to create these amazing cards. These are all of our creations. Above shows them closed and below shows them open. Aren’t they incredible? Will be so hard to give them away.
Many of the supplies we used have now retired, so are no longer available, but the Timeless Tulips stamp set and coordinating Tulip punch are still available. See link for my online shop below.
Frances Karen Annette Anne Vicki Vicki
We had a card swap based on the patterned cardstock we created at the previous month’s meet using the shaving cream technique. We used Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks.
I think we did a great job designing all of these cards. Frances used the Simply Succulents Stamp Set. Karen used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, the Birthday Chick Dies and the Painted Texture Embossing Folder. Anne used the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and the Double Oval punch. Vicki used the Stitched Rectangle Dies. All of these products are available in the current Annual Catalogue.
I hope you are inspired by our cards. I’d love to know what you think. We had so much fun making them. If you would like to be part of my team and join us for these meets, click on the link below.
That’s it for now, thanks for popping by, til next time,
Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
Socialise with me on facebook
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me