At the end of June, members of the Avid Inkers Team met after a long break. It happened to be one of the member’s 50th birthday. She said she couldn’t think of a nicer way to celebrate her special day. That’s a lot to live up to but we had serious fun, including a rainbow birthday cake. It’s great that my team is also part of a bigger team which meets periodically.
We made two mystery projects, both fun fold cards, which were led by Vicki and Karen.
This pic shows my version of Vicki’s Trifold Spanner Panel Card.
- Stamps: –Hand Penned (Front of Card Image) Art Gallery (greeting on second layer), Celebrate with Flowers (greeting on bottom layer)
- Inks: – Highland Heather, Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow, Memento Black,
- Card: – Highland Heather, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Window Sheet, Pansy Petals DSP
- Tools: – Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, aquapen
- Embellishments: – Pearl
This pic shows my take on Karen’s Pop Out Swing Card. Notice that it has a panel stuck to the inside of the card front, which makes it operate much more smoothly than the traditional design of this card fold.
- Stamps: – Art Gallery, (front image ), Enjoy the Moment, (front greeting), Celebrate with Flowers (dragonflies and inside greeting- worked so well being vertical),
- Inks: – Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Bumble Bee
- Card: – Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
- Tools: – Floral Gallery Dies, Banners Pick-A-Punch, Blending Brushes
- Embellishments: – Gilded Gems
I hope you are inspired by the projects I have shared here. I would love to have you join my small, enthusiastic team. And, during the SaleABration promotion, you can earn even more rewards for joining my team. see link below.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by, till next time,
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me