The kit for this lovely card was supplied by
- Stamp Set: Wonderful Moments
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends
- Accessories: Layering Circle Dies, Pearlised Doilies, Blackberry Bliss Natures Twine, Glittery Enamel Dots
Linny George from Wingello provided the kit for this pretty card.
- Stamp Set: Magnolia Blooms
- Cardstock: Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, Magnolia Lane DSP, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White.
- Inks: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Blender Pen, Braided Linen Trim
Leonie Newman from Kiama provided the kit to make this lovely, fresh card.
- Stamp Set: Daisy Lane
- Cardstock : Highland Heather, Whisper White, 6″ X 6″ Subtles DSP
- Ink: Highland Heather
- Accessories: Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder, Clear Faceted Gem, Dimensionals
Leonie Schroder from Ambervale provided the kit for this lovely notecard with a twist. I thought it would make an excellent make n take.
- Stamp Set: A Little Lace
- Cardstock: Whisper White CS, Notecard and Envelope, Come Sail Away DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo & Pumpkin Pie Blends
- Accessories: Paper Snips, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals
Cate Reifenstein from Bligh Park provided the interesting card above
- Stamp Sets: Above the Clouds, Label Me Pretty
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Lovely Lipstick
- Accessories: Hot Air Balloon punch, Pretty Label Punch, Sponge Brayer, Dimensionals.
Cate did a lovely job of creating hillsides using the movement of the brayer. I’m afraid I was less skilled, but I love all the texture on the card.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these cards and will come back soon to see some more.
All of the products used to make these projects are available in my online shop here. If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Demonstrator, I would love to be your Demonstrator. All you need to place an order is a credit/debit card and an address. Your order will be shipped directly to you, anywhere in Australia.
If you’d like to buy your supplies at a discount, I would be happy for you to join my team. If you’d like any further information, click on Contact Me and we can start a conversation.
Lastly, if you click on Book A Party, you will find out how I can help you get started creating yourself.
Thanks for stopping by today………………………………………………till next time,