Welcome to our Global SU Share Fair Blog Hop.
You may have started here, or arrived from the talented Nancy Reynold’s blog. Wasn’t her project fabulous?
We have an awesome group of demonstrators sharing their talents in our private Facebook group called the Global SU Share Fair. We broadcast about every other month with videos available on replay if you miss the live days. There are over about 50 demonstration videos available on replay with the next live day on 5 or 6 November. This will be Black Friday in the Northern Hemisphere but here in Australis, we will have kicked over to Saturday. Save the date!
Today we are CASEing (CASE = Copy & Share Everything) the January 2021 Share Fair Tutorial projects, creating new projects with a holiday twist. I decided to CASE Joy Nelson’s Crossover Gatefold Card that is the last in the pdf tutorial. Here is her card.
Here is my Christmas version of this fun fold card.
- Stamps: – Peaceful Deer Stamp Set
- Inks: – Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso, Cinamon Cider
- Card: –Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft Seafoam, Cinnamon Cider, Cherry Cobbler, Pansy Petals DSP
- Tools: – Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Deer Builder Punch
- Embellishments: – Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon, 2021-23 In Color Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals
I hope you are inspired by my card. I’d love to know what you think! Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to Maureen Rachfuss’s blog. I’m sure she will have something amazing to share.
Here is a list of hoppers in case you get off the trail
Shirley Merker Terri Stewart Krissi Hannas Nancy Reynolds Annette McMillan Maureen Rauchfuss Tracy Held Joy Nelson
Please Email me a comment to join the Global SU Share Fair Facebook group if you are not already a member so you can watch the next event from the comfort of your home on November 6th.
Thats it for now, thanks for hopping by, til next time,
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me