Welcome to this month’s Blog Hop by Let’s Craft Together and thank you for joining us. We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators in Australia who have developed a strong friendship though our love of stamping and our admiration of each other’s style of crafting.
Each month one of us sets a challenge that we use for the blog hop. This month’s challenge is a Picture Challenge which was created by Tracy Held and is shown below. I am really excited to have joined this talented group. I know you will be inspired by our hops.
I decided to try to emulate the image. I love using messy techniques and trying new ones. I wondered how I could achieve a shine like the one on the dress. In a nutshell, I stamped all the colours randomly over a sheet of basic white using a small leaf stamp, then used a black watercolor pencil to create the background and shadows. I added “creases” using a black marker and, lastly clear embossed the whole panel before shaping with paper snips.
- Stamps – Planted Paradise Stamp Set, Quiet Meadow Stamp Set, Go To Greetings Stamp Set
- Card – Basic Black, Berry Burst, Basic White
- Inks – Smoky Slate, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushell, Pecan Pie, Watercolor Pencils 1, Versamark, Basic Black Marker
- Tools – Meadow Dies, Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Water Painters, Paper Snips
- Embellishments – Festive Pearls, Basics Embossing Powder, White Bakers Twine
I hope you are inspired by my card. I’d love to know what you think. Make sure you hop all the way around and see the inspiration that everyone has shared, and don’t forget to leave a comment. We all love to get comments on our projects.
Thanks for hopping by,
Till next time,
Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
Socialise with me on facebook