Welcome to this month’s Paper Crafting Blog Hop, featuring the Birthdays . I am excited to share another project with you today. Fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the globe are participating, so we have lots of fun projects to share with you. I hope you get loads of creative inspiration from them. You may have started here, or arrived from the talented Tracy Held’s blog. Wasn’t her project amazing? Either way, you’re in the right place!
I decided to use a new (to me) technique, making backgrounds using Blends and Isopropanol on vellum. The technique is shown by Aussie SU Demo Michele Jutrisa here. I also wanted to use the Well Written Stamp Set and Well Written Dies.
- Stamps: – Well Said
- Ink : – Bermuda Bay Blend, Old Olive Blend, Memento Black
- Card: – Basic White (thick & thin), Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Vellum.
- Tools: – Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Well Written Dies, Stitched Sp Sweetly Dies, Banners Pick A Punch
- Embellishments: – Holiday Rhinestones
Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to Sue Boerner’s blog. I’m sure she will have something amazing to share.
Here’s a list of hoppers in case you get off the trail:
Shirley Merker Tracy Held Annette McMillan>>>>>>>You Are Here!>>>>>>> Sue Boerner Sandy Ward Terri Stewart Maureen Rauchfuss Julia Mazur Krissi Hannah Joy Nelson
Thanks for hopping by, come back soon,
You can view and download a pdf copy of each of the 2020-21 annual Catalogue and the January-June Mini Catalogues from the sidebar menu on the right side of my blog
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbiests, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me