Welcome to this month’s Paper Crafting Blog Hop, featuring the SaleABration promotion products . I am excited to share another project with you today. Fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the globe are participating, so we have lots of fun projects to share with you. I hope you get loads of creative inspiration from them. You may have started here, or arrived from the talented Tracy Held’s blog. Wasn’t her project amazing? Either way, you’re in the right place!
I decided to use the Oh So Ombre DSP in my project because I just love it. (And its FREE during this promotion.) I thought the Merry Merlot would go well with the Rococo Rose and I think it does.
The stamp set is a hostess set and I hadn’t used it yet so thought I’d put some ink on that rubber. Unfortunately, there is no die to match this floral image but it wasn’t too difficult to fussy cut. I think the Gilded leafing and the gold ribbon really set it off, although they are much prettier in life.
- Stamps: – Suite Sampler, Happy Thoughts
- Ink : – Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Versamark
- Card: – Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Oh So Ombre
- Tools: Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Banners Pick A Punch, Paper Snips
- Embellishments: Fine Art Ribbon, Heat & Stick Powder, Gilded Leafing Embellishment
Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to Sandy Ward’s blog. I’m sure she will have something amazing to share.
Here’s a list of hoppers in case you get off the trail:
You can find details about the SaleABration promotion and the 2021 JJ Mini Catalogue HERE. You can view and download pdf copies of these catalogues from the sidebar menu on the right side of my blog, SaleABration ends 28 February, so get your FREEBIES while you can.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon,
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbiests, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me