Welcome to this month’s Paper Crafting Blog Hop, featuring the theme Thinking of You Girls. I am excited to share another project with you today. Fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the globe are participating, so we have lots of fun projects to share with you. I hope you get loads of creative inspiration from them. You may have started here, or arrived from the talented Tracy Held’s blog. Wasn’t her project amazing? Either way, you’re in the right place!
I decided to use the Quite Curvy Bundle with the Dragonfly stamp from the Suite Sampler Hostess Stamp Set. Both are in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalogue. I just love this bundle and I’ve become a bit obsessed by the Blends/Isopropanol Background technique with Vellum. I think the combination work well for a Thinking of You card, although these colours would suit a girl or a bloke.
- Stamps: – Quite Curvy, Suite Sampler
- Ink : – Night of Navy Blend, Daffodil Delight Blend, Versamark inkpad
- Card: – Basic White (thin), Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Vellum.
- Tools: – Curvy Dies, Scissors
- Embellishments: – Silver Embossing Powder
I hope you like my card. Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to Sandra Robert’s blog. I’m sure she will have something amazing to share.
Here’s a list of hoppers in case you get off the trail:
Shirley Merker Tracy Held Annette McMillan>>>>>>>>YOU ARE HERE!>>>>>>>> Sandra Roberts Joy Nelson Terri Stewart Maureen Rauchfuss Sandy Ward Julia Mazur Krissi Hannas
You can view and download a pdf copy of the January-June Mini Catalogue from the sidebar menu on the right side of my blog.
That’s it for now, thanks for popping by, till next time,
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business I would love to have you join us at Netty’s Inkers. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here.