Last weekend my Demonstrator Group gathered online using the Zoom platform. I found a technique for everyone to try on Melissa Kerman’s blog here. Everyone loved it and there were some interesting cards created. It was a great way to connect when we have to remain isolated, so we agreed to do it again in a fortnight.
- Stamps: –Peaceful Moments
- Card: Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick Foil (retired Sale-A-Bration item)
- Ink : –Versamark, Lovely Lipstick,
- Tools: – Stitched Rectangles Dies, Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder, sandpaper
- Embellishments: – Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Metallic Brads, Black Embossing Powder, dimensionals
- Stamps: –Sending You Thoughts
- Card: Basic Black, Grapefruit Grove Foil (retired Sale-A-Bration item)
- Ink : –Versamark
- Tools: – Stitched Rectangles Dies, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: -Black Embossing Powder
We also did some swaps, although we haven’t got all the swap cards yet. Anyway, this is the amazing card that Vicki made for a swap. It is called a Tricorn Fold Card.
- Stamps: –Timeless Tulips
- Card:Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
- Ink : –Poppy Parade
- Tools: – Stitched So Sweetly Dies,
- Embellishments: – Rhinestones
This is a top view of the Tricorn Card. It folds flat for posting and can stand this way, or on its end. We decided that this fold would be the project we do for our next online meet
I hope you like our cards. I would love to hear what you think.
All the current supplies used in these cards can be ordered through my online store here.
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I would be delighted to have you join me. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started. Thanks!
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here. I would love to hear from you.
That’s it for now, thanks for popping by…………………………………………..……..til next time