Today is the day I attend Ontour Online, an event for SU Demonstrators to share the excitement of the soon-to-go-live 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. The online event I am attending is based in Perth and takes place at 12 noon AEST. I will be participating in the event with my small team of Demonstrators at one of their homes.
We have been asked to prepare a Virtual Swap Card. I chose to use a new stamp set in the Catalogue called Etched in Nature. The card is a Fancy Fold called Front Panel Step Card. The second pic gives a side view so that you get an idea of its construction.
- Stamps: Etched in Nature Stamp Set (sneak peek)
- Ink: Misty Moonlight, Mango Melody, Memento Black
- Card: Misty Moonlight, Basic White (thin), Mango Melody, Beauty of the Earth DSP (Sneak Peek)
- Tools: Classic Label Punch (retiring), Water Painters
- Embellishments: Gilded Gems (carrying over)