Above is the project I created for the Global SU Share Fair last weekend, which featured gift packaging. The Rectangle Acetate Boxes are very easy to assemble and to decorate and are perfect for gifting hand made cards, treats, or any number of other gifts.
I chose to use the Fancy Phrases Bundle because I thought the large floral image would work well on the belly-band and the label, and the greetings, also from the same set, would work well too.
Above are the cards I created, and matching envelopes, to put in the Acetate Box.
And I decorated the inside. The colours were chosen because they are used in the Peony Garden Paper, and I think they are gorgeous. This is one of my favourite ways to select a colour palette which I know I will like, and the hard work is already done for you.
- Stamps: – Fancy Phrases Stamp Set
- Packaging – Rectangle Acetate Box
- Card: – Basic Grey, Petal Pink, Basic White, Champagne Paper
- Ink : – Basic Grey, Petal Pink
- Tools: – Fancy Tag Topper Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Embellishments: Champagne Rhinestones, Petal Pink Organdy Striped Striped Ribbon
Please Email me a comment to join the Global SU Share Fair Facebook group if you are not already a member so you can watch the next event from the comfort of your home. You will also find over 100 videos available to watch on replay. You just need to be a customer of mine or one of the other presenters.
If you live in Australia, you can order supplies for your projects from my ONLINE STORE.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by, til next time,
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current hostcode and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me