Welcome back to my blog. Today I’d like to share the swap projects members of my Netty’s Inkers Team created for our October get together. The theme was gift packaging and it’s amazing how different all the projects are.
This cute pillow box was created by Anne. She used the following supplies:
- Card: – Artistry Blooms DSP
- Ink : –Merry Merlot
- Tools: – Home Together Dies
- Other: – ribbon and bell (retired)
This clever gift box was created by Karen. I’m not sure what it is called but when you gently pull on the lid it opens as per the pic on the right. The opening is bigger than it appears so you can fit most anything that will fit in the box through the opening.
List of supplies:
- Card: – Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Snowflake Splendour Designer Series Paper,
- Tools:-Simply Scored Scoring Tool,
- Other: –Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
This charming little pillow box was made by Vicki with all retired products. It is so sweet with the Jingle Bells Designer series Paper and the lovey Star of Bethlehem.
This sweet little lantern was made by a guest at our gathering, Frances, who is my Stampin’ Up! sister. We have been sisters for nearly 14 years. Stampin’ Up! is such a wonderful way to develop friendships. Isn’t this a gorgeous idea?
These are the mini self-closing boxes I made for the swap. I was very happy with them. I made a bigger version a long time ago, but these littlies are so cute.
- Card: –Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Dazzling Diamonds & Silver Glimmer Paper (retired), Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper
- Tools:– Fancy Phrases Tag Topper punch, Layering Circles Dies, Star of Bethlehem die (retired)
- Other: – Polka Dot Tuille Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Above are images of some of the products used
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
The Artistry Blooms and Snowflake Splendour DSPs are among 15 DSPs on sale until the end of October.
If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the host code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn host rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business, read more about Joining HERE, and please contact me if you have any questions. I would love you to join us at Netty’s Inkers.