I created this amazing card using a tutorial I purchased from the talented Bronwyn Eastley here.
The card I made differed very little from the one Bronwyn made. I only changed what enable me to use “what I had”. I noticed that Bronwyn had recently posted a Winter version of this pop up, so be sure to check that out!
Above are 2 views of the card closed. Isn’t it gorgeous? How can I give it away?
- Stamps:- Gnome for the Holidays
- Card: –Whisper White (thick and thin), Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
- Ink:- Memento Black, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Ivory, Petal Pink & Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, Wink of Stella
- Tools:-Wreath Builder dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Tin Tile & Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folders, Classic Label punch, small flower and circle punches (retired)
- Other: –Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Basic Rhinestones
The above images show some of the products used.
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
The Forever Greenery DSP is on sale until the end of October. If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the hostess code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn hostess rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business, read more about joining HERE, and please contact me if you have any questions. I would love you to join us at Netty’s Inkers.