At our recent team meet, we had a card swap, as we always do, and it was based on a clever idea I picked up at a virtual Stampin’ Up! gathering organised by Michelle Jutrisa, a Demonstrator from the Southern Highlands.
These are the cards we created.
- Stamps– Tasteful Touches
- Card– Misty Moonlight, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
- Ink – Misty Moonlight, Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana
- Tools – Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Other – Holiday Rhinestones, sponge, Dimensionals
- Stamps: – Timeless Tulips stamps (greeting)
- Card: – Whisper White Card,Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness, Smoky Slate
- Ink: – Black Memento
- Tools: – Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangle
- Other – Rhinestone
- Card– Misty Moonlight, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
- Ink – Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee
- Tools – Perfect Parcels Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Meadow Moments embossing Folder
- Other – Holiday Rhinestones, Wink of Stella
- Stamps– Label Me Bold (retired)
- Card– Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, Whisper White
- Ink -Magenta Madness
- Tools -various Embossing Folders (retired), small butterfly punch (retired)
I hope you are inspired by our cards.
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the hostess code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn hostess rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business, read more about Joining HERE, and please contact me if you have any questions. I would love you to join us at Netty’s Inkers.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by…………………………………………..…………..til next time