Welcome back to my blog, I have some super cute cards to share with you today.
We created these cards at our recent team meeting. The project was led by Vicki and I think they all look just wonderful. The Zany Zebras stamp set is such a fun set and this fun fold card really sets it apart. My card is top left, centre and top right are Vicki’s. Bottom right is Karen’s and bottom left is Anne’s.
For my card, I used the following supplies:
- Stamps:- Art Gallery (available as a bundle with the Floral Gallery Dies)
- Card: –Whisper White (thick and thin), Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil
- Ink:- Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow
- Tools:– Floral Gallery Dies,
- Other: –Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the hostess code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn hostess rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business, read more about Joining HERE, and please contact me if you have any questions. I would love you to join us at Netty’s Inkers.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by…………………………………………..…………..til next time