Welcome back to my blog, I have some super cute cards to share with you today.
We created these cards at our recent team meeting. The project was led by Vicki and I think they all look just wonderful. The Zany Zebras stamp set is such a fun set and this fun fold card really sets it apart. My card is top left, centre and top right are Vicki’s. Bottom right is Karen’s and bottom left is Anne’s.
For my card, I used the following supplies:
- Stamps:-Most Wonderful Time, Winter Woods
- Card: –Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, Most Wonderful Time Medley DSP, Real Red CS, Whisper White CS, Shaded Spruce CS
- Tools:– Stitched So Sweetly Dies, In the Woods Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Most Wonderful Time Medley Dies
- Ink : – Real red, Soft Suede, Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Other: – Dimensionals, Red Rhinestones,
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the hostess code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn hostess rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business, read more about Joining HERE, and please contact me if you have any questions. I would love you to join us at Netty’s Inkers.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by…………………………………………..…………..til next time