Welcome back. I wanted to share cards from my Team Meeting last month. For our swap cards, the theme was Spring.
This is Vicki’s card. I just love the colours and the embossing folder is gorgeous. Just like seawater, don’t you think?
- Whale Done Stamp Set
- Seabed 3D embossing folder
- Card – Magenta Madness, Whisper White
- Inks – Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Pretty Peacock and (I think) Coastal Cabana
- Silver Ribbon (retired)
Anne’s card. I love the way she has used the texture stamp from the Painted Poppies stamp set. And I also love the colours and the way she has nested the Die cutout.
- Pleasant Poppies stamp set
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Card – Old Olive and Whisper White.
- Inks – Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Memento Black
Karen’s card. I love this stamp set. You can make amazing 3D cards with it using the coordinating die set, or you can go a little simpler. Karen has gone a bit in the middle. I love the way she has coloured the scene.
- Grace’s Garden stamp set and Timeless Tulips for the greeting
- Classic Label punch
- Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Magenta Madness
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green and Blackberry Bliss
- Linen thread
This is my card. I love the colour combination. I think it looks clean and fresh.
- Inspiring Iris stamp set
- Card – Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Flirty Flamingo.
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Memento Black
- Tools – Pinewood Plank Embossing Folder and Stitched Shapes Dies
- a Rhinestone
We also completed a Fancy Fold card under Vicki’s direction, according to instructions from Michelle Bryant (UK Demonstrator).
I love this card and everything in the Whale Done Suite, especially the luscious colours in the DSP. So cute! This Bridge fold card was such a lot of fun to make and not as tricky as you might think.
- Whale Done stamp set
- Thick Whisper White card
- Whale of a Time DSP
- Tools – Whale Done punch, Layering Ovals Dies
- Ink– Calypso Coral, Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green.
If you live in Australia and don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be delighted to assist you. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here to get the conversation started.
If you’d like to recreate these projects, all current products are available from my online store here.
If you are placing an online order of less than $250, and you use the hostess code for this month, shown in the sidebar menu on the right, you will receive a small gift from me. If your order is more than $250 you should not use the code as you will earn hostess rewards for yourself.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount and/or run your own business I would love to have you join us at Netty’s Inkers. Click “Contact Me” at the top of this page or click here.
That’s it for now, thanks for stopping by…………………………………………..…………..til next time