Welcome to this month’s Paper Crafting Blog Hop featuring the theme December Holidays. I am excited to share another project with you today. Fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the globe are participating, so we have lots of fun projects to share with you. I hope you get loads of creative inspiration from them. You may have started here, or arrived from the talented Tracy Held’s blog. Wasn’t her project gorgeous? Either way, you’re in the right place!
I decided to use the Stars Are Shining Bundle. When thinking about how to use it, I recalled a technique I used a number of years ago with layered colours sponged on to the card, heat dried, then “flicked” with water. It’s very effective for starscapes.
- Stamps: – Stars Are Shining
- Inks: – Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Versamark
- Card: – Basic White (thick & thin), Night of Navy, Vellum
- Tools: – Starlit punch, sponges, Heat Tool
- Embellishments: – Basic Rhinestones, Silver Metallic Embossing powder
- Other: – Stampin Dimensionals, Tombow adhesive,
I hope you are inspired by my card. I’d love to know what you think! Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to Julia Quinn’s blog. I’m sure she will have something amazing to share.
Here’s a list of hoppers in case you get off the track:
Annette McMillan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You are Here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
That’s it for now, thanks for hopping by, til next time
- Shop my ONLINE STORE – please use my current host code and receive a small gift from me unless your order is over $250, in which case you will receive host rewards yourself
- Join Netty’s Inkers Team – Discount Shoppers, Hobbyists, Part Time & Full Time welcome
- See my class schedule
- Socialise with me on facebook
- Email Me
Captured the sentiment perfectly!
Fabulous project! Great technique for creating a star-scape. Thanks for sharing!
Love your card Annette.
Thanks so much Anne
Netty, this is beautiful. Of course I am partial to stars, all kinds and sizes.
What a great starry night sky!
WOW – look at the divine starry sky!! I love this!! I have used this bundle so many times and never thought of using it this way – thankyou for the brilliant inspiration!!!
Thanks Julia. Yes I have seen some lovely creations by you using this set, I think that was what inspired me!
So elegant – love the Vellum Stars!